PARENT ADVISORY COUNCIL
The purpose of the Parent Advisory Council (PAC) is to:
- To facilitate communication between parents, caregivers, teachers and other school staff.
- To enhance our children’s education by supporting educational activities; sponsoring social/fellowship activities; and creating opportunities to network with and learn from other parents and community resources around issues related to our children’s education, development and physical and emotional health.
- To recruit parents of enrolled students for involvement in professional development opportunities, meetings, conferences and other related activities designed to enhance the role of parents in supporting the education of their children and advancing their own educational needs.
- To provide information to parents of enrolled students regarding Center issues and to bring questions, concerns, and ideas regarding Center related issues to the attention of school staff, administration and other school community stakeholders.
- To develop well-rounded students who understand the importance of giving back to the school and community.
- To raise funds necessary to support programs, events and purchases approved by the PAC.