We have provided a list of resources that have proven to be helpful to the families we serve. More resources can be found at Infoline.org
- CT Transit
- Buses stop in front of 1 Long Wharf Drive
- First Student & Dattco
- Will transport children to and from 1 Long Wharf Drive. A Hope staff will meet and walk your child into their program space.
- Piggy Back Ride
- Will transport children to and from Hope CDC. Drivers will walk your child into their program space.
Fun Places We Go With Kids – HOPE TESTED, KID APPROVED!
Below are places that we visit with the kids each year or have visited in the past that have delighted and entertained.
- Brooksvale Park in Hamden (Why: The animals; the hill to roll down)
- Creative Arts Workshop (Why: Clay, Clay, Clay)
- Clarkes Dairy (Why: The ice cream of course)
- Club Kids (Why: Hours of play)
- CoCo Keys Water Park (Why: Hours & hours of fun in the water)
- CT Sportsplex (Why: Laser Tag)
- East Rock Park (Why: Basketball, Tennis courts, Canoeing)
- Eli Whitney Museum (Why: Build a boat, Float a boat, Sail a boat)
- Lighthouse Park (Why: Hours of fun in the water)
- Maritime Aquarium (Why: Hours & hours of fun in the water)
- New Haven Public Library (Why: Main & Wilson Branch Staff)
- Peabody Museum (Why: The dinosaurs)
- Schooner Inc. (Why: Public sail on the Quinnipiack)
- West Rock Nature Center (Why: Touching the snake)
Websites We Love